The 3rd Belt and Road Teenager Maker Camp & Teacher Workshop
The 3rd Belt and Road Teenager Maker Camp & Teacher Workshop will be held in Nanning of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China on Sep. 24th-30th 2019.
CYSC of the CAST is pleased to invite us to send a team from our country. Below you will find the Introduction, the First Circular and the Invitation Letter of this event.
This year, students and adults have to register through an Online Registration System which was opened on April 20, 2019.
Brochure of the Belt and Road Teenager Science Camps
Invitation of the 3rd Belt and Road Teenager Maker Camp & Teacher Workshop
First Circular of the 3rd Belt and Road Teenager Maker Camp & Teacher Workshop
Online Registration System Link: http://cyscc.org.cn/Service/login.aspx*
*Authorization Codes Required
|Luo Liling||Host Contact||CYSC of the CASTemail@example.com||+86（10）68510419|
|Rayna Sun||Technical Support||Xiaoxiaotongfirstname.lastname@example.org||+86（10）62180521|
|IGCESE IRAQ||Official Contact||IGCESEemail@example.com||009647711705111|
|Shaheen Farjo||Working Contact||IGCESEfirstname.lastname@example.org||009647711705222|
|Jameel Jameel||Temporary Contact||IGCESEemail@example.com||009647712384423|
*Xiaoxiaotong: Service Platform of Science and Technology Innovative Activities for Chinese Children and Youth
Operation Guide for International Organizations
Dates and Deadlines
Deadlines for important steps:
- Candidates’ Registration Confirmation: July 31st, 2019
- Flight Information Confirmation: August 31st, 2019
- Speech and Cultural Show Submission: Sep 10th, 2019
How to Register
There are five simple steps to complete the registration:
1. Fill in the Contact Information: After the first-time login, the organizations will be directed to check their Contact Information. They may add up to 3 contact persons: 1 Official Contact, 1 Working Contact, and 1 Temporary Contact. All organizations should keep the information up-to-date so that both the candidates and the hosts can reach them timely.
2. Authorization Code Assignment: Authorization Codes are categorized into two types: for students and supervisors. All candidates can only register with the authorization codes issued by us.
3. Registration Confirmation: Each organization should carefully review the submitted forms. All the forms will be considered effective only after their approval.
4. Flight Information: Once the participants are confirmed, the organizations will make sure to upload the flight information of each participant, and mark if airport pickup and dropoff services are required.
5. Speech and Cultural Show: In order to promote cultural communication, the CYSC would like to invite 5 international participants to deliver speeches about science education; and during the farewell dinner, each country will prepare a 3-5 minutes cultural show. The organizations should submit all relevant information at their earliest convenience.
Operation Guide for Students/ Supervisors
Dates and Deadlines
- Registration Deadline: July 31st, 2019
How to Register
All candidates should complete their registration via the link: http://cyscc.org.cn/service/login.aspx. If this is your first time using the system, you have to create an account in advance.
There are four simple steps to complete the registration:
1. Authorization Verification. All candidates can only register with authorization codes. If you do not have one, please contact the local organizer of your country.
2. Personal Information. Please enter all the information correctly, especially your general information which should be exactly as shown on your passport. You will also be required to upload a photo and copy of your passport.
3. My Courses/ Activities.
For Student: Each student can only select one course. The quota for each course is limited to 25. Entries will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Please submit your registration as soon as possible.
For Supervisor: Each supervisor can only select one activity. You can also choose not to participate in either of them.
4. Confirm and Submit. Please carefully check your information. It won’t be edited once submitted. After the submission, the local organization which recommends you will confirm your participation and submit your flight information.
Check the Result
You can check the status of your registration and relevant matters before the events via this link：http://cyscc.org.cn/Teacher/Step5.aspx
The video will help you better understand the registration process：http://cyscc.org.cn/video/EngGuide2019.mp4
Available Courses/ Activities
Major Content: Learning the basic knowledge of programming and building robots with intelligent hardware
Team Project: Design an interesting interactive device
Main Equipment: Arduino, Micro: bit, Makeblock or other similar development boards and accessories
The Art of Model
Major Content: Learn the technology of 3D printing and laser cutting, understanding the mechanics and structure of three-dimensional building design
Team Project: Design a creative three-dimensional modelling
Main Equipment: 3D printer and laser cutter
The Art of Printing
Major Content： Learn screen printing, rubbing and other printing methods, as well as the basic principles of the art design
Team Project： Printing works of art with individuality
Main Equipment： Screen printing, rubbing